Central Park Ice Hockey
In memory of Alexander Neuhaus we have established the ZANDER SCHOLARSHIP.
Each season needy and worthwhile recipient(s) could win a scholarship to play with CPIH.
*Monday Night Elite Power Skating is Back at Lasker!!*
Kurt Nichols and Bill LoPinto are both returning to head up their well received and results oriented Power Skating Clinics from last season.
Kurt heads up his Full Throttle Power Skating while Bill will lead his Goalie Power Skating & Skills program at Lasker Rink on Monday Nights.
These programs get results! All the Hawks who participated in these programs last year were certainly soaring above their piers by the end of the season! Go Hawks!!!
Players can expect to develop new skills, increase their level of play and be pushed out of their comfort zone.
Don't miss out, Space is limited!!
To register and for more information please visit:
Players (power skating): www.kurtpowerskating.com
All the Best!
Kurt and Bill
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Central Park Ice Hockey at Lasker Rinks is a non check program. Lasker Rink is home to The Boys Hawks and NYC’s only all girl hockey teams, The Lady Hawks. Learn to skate and learn to play classes, in-house and travel league play, specialized clinics and tournaments round out the youth experience. CPIH also provides an extensive coed adult hockey program with different levels of league play. All of this is set outdoors in the backdrop of beautiful Central Park.
CENTRAL PARK ICE HOCKEY
- Our mission is to provide each player with the essential skills for a safe and challenging hockey experience while participating in a fun and lively environment.
- We are committed to providing opportunity and experience to each and every player so that each player improves.
- We believe that player development is the most important objective and is coupled with skills progression and team sportsmanship.
- Players will experience the sport of hockey through hard work, merit and respect for the game, their team and others.
- Your players experience with CPIH will provide a foundation so as to have a long and prosperous playing career.
- The key to our success lies within our coaching staff. Coaches are encouraging, amicable, receptive and enthusiastic. Our coaching staff has diverse experience and the coach to player involvement is second to none. Our coaches have prior coaching experience and/or have played at the highest levels achievable. All of our coaches are USA Hockey certified. Practices use the ADM model with a variety of station based drills that involve all participants. All stations are fast paced and include fundamentals progressing to advance skills. Pre-season workouts consist of a variety of dry land stations that are exacting for the coming season.
- All practices are demanding but should bring smiles and laughter to enhance every player’s experience.
- Games are scheduled against evenly matched and competitive opponents.
- Our parent’s role is to support their child unconditionally and to support the coaches and the program. With the families, coaches and the program all working together we will make your player’s hockey experience a memorable one.
- Thank you for being a part of Central Park Ice Hockey.